Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ashlyn's Blessing Day




Ashlyn's Baby Blessing was held on Aug.3, 2008 (Uncle Jared's Birthday) in Houston, Texas. Our little two month old was given a beautiful blessing from her Daddy that said she'd be blessed with a strong immune system throughout her life and that her sweet, contented disposition will have a calming effect on her siblings. The blessing was so uplifting that I (mommy) felt to share my testimony on the the power of the priesthood and the gratitude I feel to be blessed with such a little angel in our home. It was so wonderful to have grandma Pratt be able to celebrate that special day with us. Ivan and I feel so very thankful for her and all our children.

8 comments:

jen said...

What a cute little girl! I can't wait until we can meet her! So precious! Love ya!

Quite Content said...

What a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you and your family.
Erika

Stacey Fam said...

It's hard to tell from the pics, but I think Ivan finally has his baby!
It's crazy playing phone tag- but it's 11:30 at night your time and I just didn't think you'd enjoy my call right now!! Lots of love!

parkerfam said...

Wait, when did you guys have a baby?!? You never tell us anything. Well, she looks just like her Uncle at any rate.

Mary said...

How interesting that she was blessed with a strong immune system! I've never heard that before in a baby blessing, but that's really cool to have that blessing. She is so dang gorgeous-did you make that dress?

David said...

Hey, it is sarah. We blessed Read on the same Sunday! She is a cutie. My how time marches on.

Unknown said...

Oh Jules- she is SO beautiful! Of course Ivan gave a beautiful blessing- he is such a good man. I miss you both- hope to see you sometime soon.

Ruthi said...

I am here in Boise watching the 3 little piglets, Madeline, Aliza, and Rachel. They are so full of the energy bunny, and the great fun filled moments and I am getting burned out.....but warmed by their cuteness. Thanks for your great pictures. They are so ADORABLE and I appreciate your kind words of appreciation. I regret I bugged you.
Love, MOM