Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Little Miss Sunshine

Ashlyn is 4 months old here. (Sept. 'O8) One of our favorite things right now is when we look at her, smile, and say "Hi Ashlyn," she gets so excited she does the wiggle-hello-dance. This looks like a smiley mini-hoola dancer. It's so cute it makes us smile and laugh more, which sends her into her siren- sqeal voice to show her enthusiasm. It's cute. We love to listen to her coo in the mornings and watch her try to grab her mobile hanging down from the bassinet. One of my very most favorite things is when I'm singing her to sleep at night and she has starts to kind-of coo/sing along with me as she falls asleep. It's priceless.



Ashlyn has definitely found her fingers and toes. She loves to suck on everything especially her chubby little toes. When Daddy goes to kiss her cheek, she'll turn and try to suck on his nose, cheek, or even whiskers. Yummy. That sounds as fun as eating a prickly pear or unpealed kiwi.



She'll grab anything placed in front of her...Kaylee's hair, a shiny watch, Daddy's arm hair, Tyler's eyebrow, the tablecloth, Mommy's food at meal time, Jayden's cheek, and even gum wrappers. She's ready for some solids!



We love baby drool! She seems to have plenty of it. She's like a mini-geyser, always spitting up something gooey and fun.



Chubby toes and fingers













5 comments:

Allie said...

Umm, I could eat her up! She is precious and such an angel. She gives me so much to look forward to as I look at these sweet baby girl pics!

Elizabeth said...

Could she be any cuter? I love to see her chubbiness and smile!

Kimberly said...

Those are some cute pictures! She is such an angel.

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm claiming her for one of my boys wife right now! She is precious. Plus, super great in-laws for my son. Can't get any better than that.

David said...

So precious! Happy Birthday, by the way! Did anyone take you to I HOP at 6am?