Monday, December 8, 2008

Halloween 2008

Tyler's googlie mooglie eyes. He walked around Halloween night saying, "Hulk Smash! " (in a cute-trying-to-be-tough voice.)
Ivan and I are feeling like pumpkins lately, so we went with the costume idea. Kaylee said she didn't want to break her tradition of being a princess every year so she wanted to be "Kaylee, the Snow Princess." (quite unique eh?) Jayden was obsessed with his friend's darth vador costume which became very difficult to run door to door in, so he dropped off the head part of the costume at our home and went as the reformed Vador. Tyler wanted to wear his "muscle costume," the incredible hulk and just munch down candy. It was fun being together and then ending the night at the Johnson's who go all out to make it special for the kiddos. It was a sugar-filled fun day.
Our precious little pumpkin....Ashlyn-o-lantern...who started the Jack thing anyway.
The happy chubby trio. We gained weight this year and loved every minute of it!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jen said...

Julie! I'm so impressed you got all those pictures up! I think you're a trooper! I'm excited to see ya'll soon!

Elizabeth said...

Julie! You are on a bloggin' roll! Way to go! I love all of your pictures!

Unknown said...

You have posted more in a week than in your entire blog history previous to this. THANK YOU!!! This is a great way to check in on ya'll and see what's goin' on.

Yeffinerp said...

Hey, Julie. I was so sad we missed you guys in Texas. I should've called you the first day I got there. Live an learn, I guess! Hey, I wanted to tell you I finally updated my blog. (Did I give you the blog address when we talked while I was in Texas? If not, email me at jennyperkins@gmail.com, and I will give it to you.) I want to keep in touch better with you guys. You are the best!

Genjunky said...

Julie it is fun to see your cute family grow! Just stopped in off Kristen's page to see how you were.
Take care
Tara

Suzy said...

Julie, I just looked at you entire blog. How wonderful that you have had another baby!! Gosh, I am so happy for you guys! She is a doll!! I love all of your pictures! Did your professional friend come to the hospital? The pics are amazing! All so gorgeous. I miss you. We have a blog. I update often. Check it out. Love you,
Suzy

Jesse said...

Hello my favorite cousing in teh world! I stummbled across your dad'd website while looking up Church stuff. Here I am! Your family looks so cute. I love the pumpkin outfits!

Our family blog is

lifeistobeenjoyed.blogspot.com

come visit!

I sure miss you! Watched Aladin and thought of us singing. Your voice is so great and you were so nice to let me sing with you!