Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Halloween

Since Halloween fell on a this sunday this year, we did a "Trunk or Trick" in the parking lot of the church out of our cars. It was fun for me to hand out candy and to see all our little friends in the ward. Kaylee was...yes, you guessed in "Pipi Long Stockings"
Ashyln didn't want to keep on her butterfly costume on, which I'll try to post later, but was completely excited about seeing "pops" (lollipops) go into her container.

"Master Jedi and his young padowan, Tyler." "I am your Father!!!" AHHHHHH!


I was a mad pirate with a stumpy peg leg "Aarrrg maite," and Jayden was a military man. Ethan was in a cute outfit that said, "I love my Mummy" so I had to put him in that one! We had a fun time. On Halloween night we carved pumpkins by flashlight and Tyler liked pulling out the "pumpkin guts." It was a fun year low-key year!!!



2 comments:

JPI said...

Happy Halloween

Joe Pratt said...

Good to see your everyone. Everyone except for Ivan and Julie seem a lot bigger.